4.13.2004

musical calendar
status check - pleased
background ambiance - clicky keys and productivity


my attempts at securing some free time catch my upcoming shows appear to be successful. i'll hopefully pick up a damien rice ticket this evening and will be ready to order mraz tickets when they go on sale friday morning. who's coming, so i know how many tickets to order?


trying to get someone to switch shifts with me next week was somewhat embarrassing - talk about having to write an email to colleagues asking them to help you get out of work early on 4.20. i almost added a p.s. - "it's not for that." should have - already got three, "WEEEEELLLLLLL ..." jokes. haha.


random little emails make me smile. apparently not everyone thinks my emails are an annoyance. :) i don't even have to wait two weeks.

No comments: