4.13.2004

god bless presales
status check - delighted
background ambiance - el presidente on the telly


presale for mraz tomorrow morning and i'm going to get good seats. i'm going to try to top the tori seating in virgina - but it'll be hard! if anyone wishes to accompany me, let me know between now and 10 a.m. tomorrow. i'm definitely going - being solo at a show has never stopped me before ... but if you're down, let me know and i'll pick up a ticket for you.


people are going to be innundated with concert voicemails at this show, i reckon ...


and the ultimate injustice. i get a text message on my cell today.


from tom. whoohoo!


just saw 'intermission.' fukkin brilliant.


DAMN YOU MAN!!!! i've been wanting to see that since i first heard about it!!! you can't see it first!!! but i felt better about it later, when t. mentioned that he watched it and thought, "oooh, vic's gonna love this."

No comments: