4.23.2004

hmm.
status check - calm, at the moment
background ambiance - scanner. i'd like to "office space" that sucka

to say my day has raced by would be a gross understatement. instead, i'll say my day reached warp nine speeds and i was holding on dear life.

but i've made it (she says, knocking on wood with an hour left). snippets: called the office of my old bossman for the first time since starting work as a journalista. press conference (of sorts). trip to court. many, many a call to make and receive. i had "hey ya!" stuck in my head all day. thought i was going to drown in a sea of briefs or shorts (stories, that is). i learned what a "hoosegow" is. i was saddened to read about pat tillman's death in afghanistan. i wish "the calcium kid" would wind up playing in the us, ideally somewhere around me. i'm looking forward to next weekend. i'm delighted to see that graham colton will be playing at nectar's early next month. i'm ready to make the last of my calls before heading out for the evening. kbye.....................

No comments: