3.14.2005

A Notice

Apparently the "V travels to Massachusetts every two weeks or so" pattern is kicking right back into gear. Sign of something?

Trust me. I know.

But anyway. For now. File this under "Concert Alert" or "V's Crazy." Either or.

Matt Nathanson
Endicott College
April 23

Which means I'll be at Endicott College (amusing side note: I visited Endicott. Thought about going there. Until I realized the journalism program wasn't all that great and my campus tour involved going into a dorm room and being greeted by the tour guide's roommate, still huddling under the covers of his bed at about 11:30 a.m. Nothing against Endicott by any means, but I was laughing myself off campus) on April 23. With, as I just confirmed, my Boston-area concert partner in crime.

Matty Nay headlining. Ah, visions of "Here I Go Again" and vials of Christ's blood are floating through my head more prettily than sugarplums ever could.

No comments: