3.23.2005

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

I don't generally do the whole freak out jump up and down at a concert announcement sort of thing. I tend to be excited, of course, but I'll keep my composure.

That said:

RILO KILEY IS PLAYING AT HIGHER GROUND THE DAY AFTER RYAN MONTBLEAU BAND PLAYS AND I AM JUST RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

For the record, I deleted about ten extra exclamation points. I'm THAT excited.

Look - revelrevelrevel...

I'm seriously beyond giddy about this. I'm laughing at my giddiness, I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The timing of it amuses me. Last year on May 20, we were at the Orpheum for Mraz. The day after, I headed over to Nectar's to check out "this Montbleau guy."

This year? The Montbleau guy's band on May 20, Rilo Kiley the day after. I'm just so pleased.