3.01.2004

spring sunshine smiles

when did this happen? the last few days have been lovely, but nothing compared to today - weather-wise, i should say. i spent the hour before work walking up and down the hill, to and from the waterfront, smiling as the sun warmed me to the point where i pondered taking off the light jacket i was wearing. fellow pedestrians passed in light jackets of their own, some even simply wearing t-shirts. why not? it's 51 degrees!

i'm giddy. there's nothing better today than the sound of melting snow and the warm sunshine. i've got a perma-grin on my face, one that was bolstered by the happy smiles of my coworkers and a short email waiting for me, just wanting to say hi in the midst of the madness.

happiness is mine today! hurrah!

p.s. after checking my email, i think becca has assumed the title of vermont's biggest averi fan. april birthday bonanza to commence at nectar's on the 2nd. two times the birthdays, two times the fun.

No comments: