3.30.2004

happy happy joy joy
status check - giddy
background ambiance - distant chatter


there is an absolutely brilliant photo of my former employer on the front page of the paper today. i'm cracking up just looking at it - he looks like he's leading a church service. i'm cutting it out and displaying it somewhere in my place, i love it so much. the bossman rocks. nothing but the best to say about the man. vote for him, yo.


hmm. what else? it's gorgeous outside and i'm feeling springy, feeling chatty and refuse to take off my sunglasses because they're working as a headband so perfectly. i'm sipping iced coffee that i picked up at dunkies before work. on my way to the office, i passed by nectar's and saw an averi poster displayed outside. no time listed, though - bollocks. but i did email chad last night to see if he knew - hopefully he'll have a chance to get back to me and let me know.


since i have those five days off in june (who knew two days could turn into five so perfectly?), i'm thinking that the much-delayed, hopefully much-anticipated trip to d.c. should occur. anyone interested in joining me on said excursion may feel free to drop a comment/email my way. and comments from the dc peeps are, obviously, more than welcome. :)


i've been a dopey fool for the past couple of days, with no real understanding of why. i suppose it's better than the alternative - and i plan to go with the giddiness as long as it decides to cooperate with me. it needs to continue through at least the weekend - i just want to be carefree and silly with my partners in crime and debauchery.


one of my editors caught my eye in the far hallway - doing a jig. apparently i'm not the only one hit by a wave of enthusiasm, eh?

No comments: