3.05.2004

curses!

there's nothing worse than having a great story all set - it's fun, it's going to be well-written and it's going to stand out from the typical day-to-day stuff - and then you learn that you can't do it. i understand my source's desire to remain anonymous, but it would have been

so
much
fun

*whimper*

anyhoo. finally caved after hearing my can-can ringtone one (thousand) too many times. joined the ringtone downloading group ... i know. so one of Those People.

you don't know how tempted i was to download "bigger than my body" or "your body is a wonderland" in wretched midi form to show just how bad this mayer thing has become. but my sense of ironic humor couldn't overcome my disgust with all things "new john."

oh and this morning, as i prepared for work (and cursed the dreary weather for keeping me indoors when i wanted to be running - tomorrow, tomorrow), i decided to see if i could take a streaming live listen to 91x - in time for pete's review! i could ... we need a morning radio show like that over here ... i haven't had just a fun start to my day in awhile. phone interview with jack johnson!

and they played "creep." when's the last time i heard that on the radio??? i loved it.

No comments: