3.10.2004

let the search begin.

i've begrudgingly come to the conclusion that i am going to have to begin the apartment search process - again. while i love my current place, there are certain aspects that i can't work around - and since the lease is up in june, that leaves me with about two months and a half months to look around and find somewhere new - and some time to decide if i want to have a roommate and go for another two-bedroom or if i want to get a one-bedroom.

armed with the classifieds and a small list of phone numbers for places right around my current home (because i do love the location), i begin the search. if anyone happens to know of any great one- or two-bedrooms in burlington that they think i'd like, please don't hestiate to let me know!

in other amusing news - since ups had tried to deliver my package from texas (that needed to be signed for - good god, it's a fucking t-shirt, not dna) without luck, i left a note on my door yesterday telling them i am home and available to sign until 1:30 p.m. i had a response waiting for me saying they don't do time committments and that they'd try delivering it between 10:30 a.m. and whenever.

if they don't do time committments, is it just coincidence that the ups man was at my doorstep as i was leaving at 1:30? HA!

i didn't have to go out of my way to pick it up, ups man didn't have to knock on my door for the third time in as many days and, best of all, i now have waterloo (waterLOO!!!) goodness. yeah yeah.

No comments: