3.25.2004

arrests, apartments and annoyance - oh my!

status check - lazy
background ambiance - raindrops

i haven't seen any official news about this, but supposedly, hd was arrested in wisconsin around 1:30 this morning local time. disorderly conduct, impersonating "someone" (like i said, this isn't the official word) and one other charge, currently unknown.

let the drugged-out, alcoholic rumors begin. my thoughts? he probably did something stupid - probably was drinking at the time - and whatever. so he was arrested for it - what 23-year-old hasn't gotten messed up and done something dumb at one point or another? i think he should find the humor in it - much like the jail stories of another crooner i know ("about 8:30, i believe that i saw god. in the form of a texas state COP!").

my landlord called and wants to know if i want to renew my lease. must ponder.

it's raining and i'd wanted to go running. i spent my morning lounging around and chatting on the phone, listening to the pitter patter of the rain as it falls onto the roof and splashes against my windows. a lazy spring day, it feels like - wait, did i say spring?? yahoo!

No comments: