11.29.2005

I'm eliminating entities in my life. Those that don't show some form of reciprocation are on the chopping block.

I need to figure out which to keep and which to lose.

I'm tired. I'm being selfish. And, frankly, I don't care.

Perhaps I'm subconsciously starting the annual year in review process. I'm taking a look at the picture I present and realizing that some of the angles are off - much of the energy that went into the creation of the picture may have been misused.

I know I'm attempting to amend a character trait - and that doing so is often futile - but I'm not willing to continue caring and, subsequently, feeling slighted or hurt.

A couple of items have already been striken from the list. A few more are being mulled over. Ultimately, I'll be able to have whittled down the list to things I can really put energy and passion into.

In the long run, I'm going to be better for it.

No comments: