11.05.2005

Get thee to a show next weekend...

I received this from a friend and wanted to bring it to your attention, Dear Readers:

*******MARK YOUR CALENDARS! WITH A MARKER!********


It would be amazing if you could come and join me for my CD release show on Saturday, November 12th @ Skybar in Somerville, MA (for those not close, it's right next to Boston).

This will be your ONLY chance to get hold of a copy of my latest CD, Natural History, at a show. This album is the result of 2 years of work, and I'm really proud of it. I'll be playing the entire CD that evening, and you'll get a free copy at the door. (By the way, the CD packaging looks incredible... full of goodness) If you forget what it sounds like, check out the myspace page for delicious samples.

I'll also be joined that evening by some totally amazing bands. First, AJ Edwards will be opening the show. Then, Ray Hendricks will be playing full band from 9 until 10. Then, from around 11 'til midnight plus is Jude Nemo with his band Schwenk. You don't want to miss these guys, they rock some socks.

So, this will be a very special event. I'm really excited to share my music with you guys, and I'm giving it away FO FREE with admission. I'll see you there! Feel free to hit me up on myspace to let me know if you are coming.

le detailes:

Andrew Sutherland's
CD RELEASE and LISTENING PARTY
NATURAL HISTORY
**Skybar**
518 Somerville Ave (about 3 blocks from Porter Sq)
Somerville, MA
with JUDE NEMO (11pm) / RAY HENDRICKS (9pm) / AJ EDWARDS (8pm)
21 +
admission $7
Free CD at the door
*********
As someone who spent much of her childhood listening to Andrew creations, I highly recommend you check out this shindig. I'm going to be working double duty that evening (as Averi is headlining the Avalon that night), but I'll be racing over to Somerville pretty much as soon as Averi ends its set. Andrew is good people and he creates really lovely music.

It's saying something if my parents both individually asked me to buy a CD for them because they're so proud of Andrew releasing a CD...you can check out Andrew's work by clicking right here.

Good times await for you, should you attend!

No comments: