8.09.2005

This just in...

October is going to be ridiculous. There's already Ryan Montbleau goodness, rumors of Matty Nay enjoyment, and then Jason goes and announces his fall tour...

10/06 Spectrum, Montreal, Quebec with Carbon Leaf and Raul Midon On Sale August 20th

10/09 Orpheum Theatre, Boston, MA with Carbon Leaf and Raul Midon On Sale August 20th

10/11 University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH with Carbon Leaf and Raul Midon On Sale September 12th


(Side note: Have you listened to Raul Midon? I hope you have. He is amazing. Ridiculously so. Please check him out.)

Hmm. And those are the ones not involving a crazy roadtrip. There are also two NYC shows.

Hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so totally jealous. I haven't seen Carbon Leaf in a year or two now, and I so miss those guys. Damnit I need to move back up north!