8.15.2005

Drool

No two shows are the same - therein lies a large part of the appeal. But if I were to encourage replication...

Tori Amos
August 13, 2005
Koka Booth Ampitheatre at Regency Park
Cary, NC

Original Sinsuality
Little Amsterdam
Leather
Amber Waves
Goodbye Pisces
China
Playboy Mommy

Dreams (Fleetwood Mac cover)
The Long and Winding Road (Beatles cover)

Cars and Guitars
Northern Lad
Crucify
A Sorta Fairytale
The Beekeeper

Encore 1:
Gold Dust
Tear In Your Hand

Encore 2:
Toast
Baker Baker
--------------

Leather. Amber Waves. China. Northern Lad. Crucify. ASF. TIYH. BB.

AND GOLD DUST.

but the song that truly got me was "gold dust." i have my own very personal connection to that song, and to hear her perform it solo on the piano was almost too much. i'll never forget how i felt listening to that song. - 11.13.02

She's dusting off "Scarlet's Walk" tracks, it seems - this is a good thing - and I'm finally starting to get excited about seeing her again on Sunday.

(How did the months since last time pass by so quickly?)

She can play whatever she wants and I'll be happy...but if she were to happen to add "Gold Dust" to the mix, I might be over the moon.

No comments: