8.04.2005

Lovely love

I do it too, you know.

I have my various blogs that I love to read - and when I happen to miss out on checking the sites for a few days, I happily trapse back over to see what I've missed, how everyone's doing.

It's the nature of the blog - you at least feel as if you know someone that you really don't know at all.

Two of my favorites bloggers as of late have been the fabulous New York couple of Krissa and Stuart. Both brilliant writers, both hopelessly in love. And married to one another, so I suppose I ought to strike the hopeless. 'Cause there ain't nothin hopeless about loving someone who loves you back, right?

Anyway, I came across Krissa's latest and had to encourage you to check it. This, dear readers, is what I hope love does for me.

Whenever it happens to find me.

It's hard to be cynical and jaded when you read something like this. Which is why I am particularly grateful to find it today.

Safe travels to the lovebirds!
--------
In other, independent woman news, I am proving to be quite amusing with this cold. When I'm not busy dazing off into space, that is. My eyes are all bright and shiny (thanks, watery eyes), my cheeks are nice and rosy (thanks, feeling flushed!) and my lips more times than not appear pursed into a glossy little bow (thanks constant feeling that I'm about to sneeze!).

Who knew it would take a cold to make me look like a freakin' china doll! What fun!

The added bonus is that I also have a husky little voice going on. So consider me a phone sex hotline-voiced china doll.

I don't think it gets any hotter than this, friends. If you've got the number, you'd have a riot calling my digits tonight.

Who knows? I might be so loopy on my medicine (need more...) that you might just convince me to talk dirty. Ha. The fun never stops on Medication Lane.

No comments: