8.29.2005

Guster is for lovers.

This post originally included little more than, "Holy shit. Guster. Two shows" and a whole lot of exclamation points.

Now that the initial excitement has become a warm, Guster-fuzzy feeling in my stomach, I can be a little more mature.

THUNDERGOD IS COMING BACK TO BURLINGTON! YIPPEEEEE!

Seriously, though. Guster is one of my favorite bands to see live. And yes, it's only been about a year since I saw them last - and yes, it was an outstanding set. But that was a set featuring two of my other favorites, and the co-headlining aspect of the tour meant shorter sets for all involved. And that was only one show.

We're getting two...

It's been about two years since the wig gig in Burlington, and more than four since that first show - I've been missing discussions of "Champy" and recollections of Club Toast.

It will be great to have Guster back in town.

No comments: