2.01.2004

omen be damned

after a great last day of free time, i returned home to settle in and watch the patriots deliver on super bowl expectations. however, as i opened my front door and pulled the key from the lock, the string on my keychain snapped, sending square beads across my welcome mat and into the front entranceway.

if this was a normal keychain, i'd make little note of it. however, i'm currently referring to my "lucky" keychain, a string of beads saying "get lucky" on it that i received at leap senior year.

it's all good - it's not a ridiculously big deal, but it had a great deal of sentimental value ... i'm going to restring it at some time soon. but i'm not going to let my overly active imagination try to tell me this is a sign ... nor will i think about what it could be a sign of. not about the job and not about tonight's game! we're going to pull it out ...

No comments: