2.08.2004

music trivia:

boredom and the desire to do nothing other than sleep leads me to play around online. which led me to the following.

now here's your trivia for the day. what musican wrote the following, once upon a time? ***note: these are snippets from several different bits***

2am. Just about to get packing for this. Our flight tomorrow is at 7am, ouch. We ARE however equipped... we have clothes, we have music-making kind of equipment, and above all, we have ROLLER COASTER TYCOON. It is now time to go do this. It is now time. It is now.................time. First things first, where are my favorite underwear? It is now...........time.

our hotel threw a toga party tonight!!! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

GIRL ADVICE REQUEST: what can i wear with dark grey teflon pants???

Most importantly we went to SPACE CAMP man, SPACE CAMP.

So right now we're on Highway 59 on our way to Fargo, North Dakota..... it's 10 of midnight, we're listening to #3 on OK computer, and needless to say, it's pretty freaky. Honestly...... this is the kind of road where the aliens will swoop down- and take us aboard their beautiful ship, and show us the world as we'd love to see it...

After two flights being cancelled to Columbus, US Air stuck us on first class... I was in seat 1A--- so I thought I would take advantage of this rock star situation. I put on my gawdy blue sunglasses and made an "Oasis" face. I got a cheap thrill watching people's reactions to the "rock star figure" in 1A.

comment with guesses while i find something to do that requires little energy. i'll probably nap and further mess up my sleep schedule. i'll be hooting with the night owls tonight ...

No comments: