6.06.2005

Na na na na.

I don't know which I find more amusing: that I realized I sing along to Ben Lee songs with an Australian accent or that I did not fully realize this until getting a quizzical glance from the concertgoer to my immediate left during a singalong to "Catch My Disease" last night.

Actually, I do know what I find most amusing. That when I wrote that paragraph, I read the word "glance" with the accent.

There's something about that fellow that just makes me smile the moment he steps on stage. Good set that seemed to please the Aimee-heavy crowd (a surprisingly more intense crowd than I'd imagined - I actually felt a bit intimidated, believe it or not). No car hoods this time. The hoodie was replaced with a blazer. There's a rhythm section now.

But my grin remained the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Crappity Crap crap. I was so wrapped up in other stuff I missed this show! Damnit! Rasafrasagrasabrasha!

In other news, I Have A Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the summer only but a JOB! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

John of the Hue

Victoria said...

Haha - I'm sure Ben will be back in town at some point. And hopefully without the restrictions of an opening set.

Hot damn! Job for you! I want details as soon as I see you next. Speaking of, what are you up to this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Moving into a new Apt, but beyond that, Zilch. What you got in mind? Give me a call or something. :)

-j