6.10.2005

Good times.

Too bad.
The cruise would have been fun.
Haven't been one a booze cruise in years.
Since college.
When Adam had a tab and was feeling generous.
And Grippo played.
But it's August 5.
I'm in Boston that night.
But so are Ben, Rufus and Ben.
I'll be on the edge of the water.
Instead of on the water.
I'll have a great time.
Without a hangover the next day.
So it works out.
But it's still too bad.

In other news.
August 21.
FleetBoston/Bank of America/Coroporate Mad Libs Pavilion.
Tori Amos.
14th row.

And, finally.
"Arcadia."
Publick Theatre in Brighton.
Opens June 30.
I want to go.
I promise not to recite Chloe's lines.
Too much, that is.
Who's going with me?

We now return you to your "get me out of here already because's it's finally" Friday.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

1. Excellent!
2. You know I'd expect phone calls from this. And you know you'd get phone calls from Rufus Sandwich Show. It would be voicemail tag.
(If you do want to go, though, talk to Maura quickly. Tickets are going fast.)
3. Pretty much, yeah, that is always the way.
4. I'm unavailable to speak via phone now (my phone's ringing as I speak because you're calling). I'll call you shortly. Keep your fingers crossed for the next two weeks, please!