5.18.2005

My normal Massachusetts-related anecdotes are in short supply, as I've been Boston-trip-less for the longest span in months. I'll be back in the city during the first weekend in June (on my agenda: stopping by the Gaiety site, candlepin bowling - contact me for details, and a concert - whee!), but that will mark over a month, maybe even five or six weeks, since the last time I navigated my car onto 93.

Never fails.

Massachusetts Friday night, back to Vermont for Rilo Kiley on Saturday.

Ryan next weekend in Portsmouth.

Weekend plans are beyond intriguing. Now I just have to wait until the weekend actually arrives...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But it'll be wooooooooorth it...

I've got to touch base with you today with the update. My people will talk to your people.

Word.