5.31.2005

Ask away - but no, I don't dig the crazy frog

I have no idea if this will actually generate anything, but figured it could be fun, as I've seen it on some other spaces and has wound up being really interesting.

I'm turning this over to you for the moment. You being anyone who comes across this space. Technically it's supposed to include three questions, but I'll bring it down to one - or how ever many you feel like asking. You can ask anything you want and I'll post my completely honest answers accordingly.

I've done this a couple of times in the past with little response, but damned if I'm not optimistic about round three. Consider this the one chance to make me answer what you want to know. Post questions in the comments section and we'll go from there.

In other news. Beth introduced me yesterday to the craze that is the "frog ringtone." "Axel F" by Crazy Frog is the ringtone-turned-dance-single that beat out Coldplay for the number one spot on the UK singles chart. We listened to the ringtone. And the song. And watched the video. And I must ask this:

What was the creator on when he thought of that?

Admittedly, we had it in our heads for much of the rest of the day. But I could just imagine being in London and suddenly hearing that "Brrrrrrrrrooooooom" cut through the air, with more than a hundred Londoners reaching into bags and pockets for their mobile to see if they're ringing.

I'll take my homemade "Stretch" ringtone, thanks.

And, finally, in still other news. W. Mark Felt has supposedly said that he is/was Deep Throat.

No comments: