5.11.2005

Here goes.

I consider this the first of several leaves to be turned over.

I had been regarding tomorrow as a Big Day, but I'm kicking things into gear a little earlier than I'd expected. This afternoon was marked by a move away from something that I can't exactly say I've loved, but has been a consistent part of my life for, well, a long time.

So I said goodbye to that as I stood in the first warm rain of the year. And I can say that it felt grand.

On June 12, I will treat myself to this. (See "Power to the loveful.")

In early July, I will treat myself to this. (See green.)

And so on and so forth. Rewards, baby.

I'm coupling this with my blossoming pattern of going for (at the moment, decidedly wimpy) runs and other wise life decisions. And as I tackle each of these challenges, I'll move on to a new one. Maybe I'll be able to kick some other less-than-ideal habits as well.

Baby steps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have the green mini. im in love with it. even though, at the moment its busted.[but its being fixed this week for free!] and i highly reccomend spending the extra $50 for the 6 GB. now i wish i had.