2.28.2005

Click, click, click...

status check - Decent
background ambiance - Nothing of particular note

I just yawned and relished the opportunity to do so. Don't think I'll have time to do so again until maybe next Monday.

During the misadventured jaunt in Boston this weekend, Michelle and I rode in a car back to her flat. I was outlining the upcoming week. Every day through Friday is jam-bloody-packed. Ridiculously so. Once I make it to Friday, I'm golden.

Just need to make it there with most of my sanity in check.

"How are you feeling about that?" she asked me.

"Much like I'm at the top of a roller coaster hill," I replied. "Actually, no. I'm not quite at the top yet. The gears are making that slow clicking sound and my stomach's already starting to drop, even though the car is still moving up."

Consider this the final click before the plunge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boston Beats: If you could play on stage with anyone alive, who would it be?

Chad: "I probably would have said Michael Jackson a few years ago, but I don’t know about the current Michael Jackson. I’d be afraid he’d want to touch me in some bad places."

--What a lovely thought in the morning!

Anonymous said...

And this, guys and dolls, is a picture-perfect example of choosing pullquotes wisely.

On its own? Kinda scary. When read in context with the rest of the article (as I did after seeing this comment)? Kinda funny. Although I'm more inclined to note the expletives at the end.

Haha - but thanks for the heads up. But to whom should I give this thanks?