1.31.2005

zzzzz

status check - Exhausted
background ambiance - Silence

And now for something completely different...I'm tired! Whee!

My flatmates and I wind up pulling a Mystery Science Theater 3000 each time we find ourselves watching "The Bachelorette." While often loathe to admit guilty television pleasures, the quotes from tonight amused me enough to feel the need to record them for all time.

"Yep, we've gotten old. Instead of auditioning for The Real World, we'd sign contracts agreeing to end up married."

"Fabrice's secret? *strong French accent* I'm not the man you thought I was ... *drops accent* I'm just from Nebraska, OK?"

"No, Jerry needs to be in the final two. And lose. Because then we can write me in for the next season of The Bachelor." - OK, guess who made that remark...

*Chanting* "Kiss her...kiss her...kiss her..."

*Chorus* "Aw, BENNNNNNNNN..."

"It's not that I'm a closeted Bachelorette fan. I'm a closeted Anything That Happens To Be On TV fan."

In other news. Virginia Coalition. Nectar's. Tomorrow night. Time to balance all this work with some play and crazy-ass smile-inducing percussion. Be there.

No comments: