7.25.2001

yesterday wasn't as wonderful as i might have hoped--i think the hot, sticky, uncovfortable weather is starting to get to us all, and i was left unable to even play the guitar because my fingers were hurting too much. as a result, i felt like a caged in tiger--couldn't go anywhere, couldn't do anything, left to just be bored bored bored.

started a couple of projects for when i get back to school--first is my annual collage of the previous school years' pictures. i have to have all of my pictures on my walls, so the collage makes things a whole lot easier--if i didn't make them, my walls would be covered before i even had a chance to take any new photos.

second is an idea for over my bed. i'll say no more except that i think it'll be cool. i've taken to watching the discovery channel in the afternoons, with "trading spaces" and "the christopher lowell show", so i felt as if i was finally taking the good ideas and putting them into practice. it was also neat that my mother was helping me out as well. made me happy.

i'm dreading having to discuss some things with my bosses at work--i feel like i'm setting myself up for a big fall, but the present situation isn't right, and i'm getting upset about it, which makes me want to show up for work even LESS, which doesn't help anyone.

AURGH. i'm going to go try practicing some more. fingers be damned.

No comments: