7.31.2001

i put down a deposit on my car. on thursday morning, i'm getting it checked out by a mechanic, and if it all works out, the car is mine by thursday afternoon.

the facts: it is a 1993 saturn SLI, dark teal, four-door, automatic, has only had one owner. seems to run really well, enough room, and it's definitely a cute car (although that was not a major factor in my ultimate decision, thank you very much!). i'd seen it the first day we went car shopping, my parents checked it out yesterday, and i test drove it today and fell in love with it.

i'm going to cry if the mechanic finds anything wrong. ;)

last night, my aunt, uncle, cousin, and her boyfriend came up to rutland from massachusetts, and stacy (my cousin) and james (the bf) hung out at the house last night. my father started telling us stories about when he and uncle wally were younger and about our grandmother (who died when my dad was 18, so obviously i never met her). before i knew it, two and a half hours had gone by and i'd been lying there on the living room floor fascinated. random night, but a great one.

good luck computer networks and my fellow users...don't let the worm get you down.

No comments: