7.21.2001

it amazes me how a simple and relatively passive event can show me so much about myself and others.

went to the movies tonight to see scary movie 2 with cortni. stopped at gill's for grinders beforehand, spent the time talking about shakespeare, fellow former phs people, whatever. we always spend half the time talking gibberish anyway. we're us, afterall.

went to the movie, which was enjoyable, in the same manner that the original was. for all the crude humor in it, you've got to give the wayans brothers credit for coming up with creative ways of spoofing films. it was really funny, i'll definitely admit.

i'm glad i had a chance to watch it, although i had suggested "america's sweethearts", which looks fantastic. and the fact that i got to see the trailer for "jay and silent bob strike back" made me far too incredibly happy. august 24...kevin smith...last one...can't wait.

i don't know exactly what to say about my observations over the course of the night, except that they showed me a lot.

No comments: