10.05.2003

storytime, kids ...

it's a basic fact that people are more inclined to speak out when they don't like what they hear, see or read. i figure i'll get some response to this one.

yesterday's dreariness, provided by cold, raw rain and an overall sense of blah (not helped by the fact that i spent most of the late afternoon and evening curled up in a little ball, sipping peppermint tea and feeling sick) has developed into a crisp autumn day, hopefully filled with better feelings and positivity.

i tried to catch mayer on SNL, but the state of general misery provided by my body forced me to curl up under my blankets around 11. grrr. i'll have to wait to see and laugh at it on reruns.

at least i can focus on the fact that i wouldn't have felt well at mraz's union college show. it apparently rocked ... i'm very much looking forward to thursday.

for some reason, my ftp client's giving me a hard time ... i can only download one hd2003-09-29 track at a time. this annoys me.

ok, time to prepare for work. bah.

No comments: