10.25.2003

it's baaaaack ...

i've been suffering writer's block for the past couple of weeks. well, in my newspaper writing, that is (it's obviously not the case here, eh?). i don't know if it was the combination of having attended impressive events i wanted to capture and show my readers, the weekly grind starting to take a toll (while i've been doing a ton of fun things as of late and absolutely love it, i think tonight will be the first night in awhile when i'm relaxing at home without being sick) or what, but i've attended events, gotten home, nestled into my desk chair and - nothing. only drivel would come out of me.

fortunately, i am incredibly pleased with my eclipse column. really, surprisingly pleased. so perhaps my writer's block has taken a bit of a reprieve.

or, ideally, it's gone for good - or at least awhile. we shall see.

No comments: