10.08.2003

end of streaks and curses?

well, tomorrow is c day - as in concert goodness, northampton-style. beth and i have spent the past week speculating about what it will be to prevent me from seeing mraz live - it'll have to be something random, as the show is, well, tomorrow. but what do i know? i was at iota, ten or fifteen minutes from when they started selling tickets, when i left the first time i had a chance to see him ...

but i'm looking forward to it. i'm about to look up driving directions (i know how to get to northampton but have no clue as to where the venue is) before heading to work. just figured i'd leave a quick post, as i work tomorrow morning and then will be heading down for some relaxation/wandering time in northampton before the show. i have simple needs: i want to be able to explore, then find a coffeeshop where i can sit down with a cup of caffeinated goodness, my copy of "hitchiker's" and my journal. mmm ...

i believe the sox are playing tonight. the one advantage to my closing shift is that i will be unable to watch the game even if i wanted to.

therefore, i predict a win. i know i will be making my phone calls for updates - if anyone wishes to let me know how we're doing, call me at work - but not during the busy times of the shift, obviously.

i want a chicago/boston world series ... come on guys ...

No comments: