7.28.2005

Not that I'm at all enthused

I love ending a phone coversation with "I'll see you tomorrow. GET SLEEP," and realizing I'm not going to follow my own orders as well as I ought to.

Then preparing to go to sleep knowing fully well that the upcoming hours will probably be the last spent in REM cycle for most of the weekend. Looking over at a full piece of luggage, making sure I haven't forgotten anything I need and realizing (thanks to a thoroughly amused flatmate) that I probably have well more than what I need.

New York adventures begin tomorrow. I may be updating Flickr with some photos as I go, so check it out over the course of the weekend. The Today Show, the Knitting Factory and who knows what else.

This is going to be fun. Think good, non-bag-searching thoughts for me.

And have a great weekend.

No comments: