7.05.2005

Lend me your ears - er, eyes

Details to come soon, but I want to make sure you're aware of it now.

September 24.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Circle it on your large paper calendars. Put a paper clip on the right page on the tear-out daily calendars. Enter it into your cell phones.

You are going to want to be in Burlington on that day. You are cancelling any previous engagements. You are telling your parents that you're sorry, but you'll have to visit them the weekend before or after. No, you are not willing to take that Saturday shift.

You are going to be in Burlington that weekend.

Trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, why!? If it's for some super-duper mega awesome concert please tell!

Victoria said...

Patience, grasshopper. All will be revealed in time. As soon as I have all of the details confirmed, I'll get it out to you.

Bwahaha. But my underground-music-loving soul would describe this as truly super-bitchin.