8.06.2003

i spend enough time posting surveys on here - time for y'all to post some as well!!! hehehehe ... comment below, copy and paste this in and reply please! i found this on a livejournal (something i'd been thinking about doing myself but havne't, as you need to get an "invite" to the community - if you have lj and you've got a spare access code, please contact me!!!) and thought i'd put it here ...

01: What is your first memory of me:
02: How long have we been friends:
03: Tell about one memory we share together:
04: Describe me in four adjectives:
05: If we could spend a day together what would we do:
06: Name one thing you really don't like about me:
07: Name one thing you really do like about me:
08: If you could give me a gift what would it be:
09: Have we ever gotten in a fight & about what:
10: Have we ever hugged or kissed:
11: Have we ever danced with eachother:
12: Have you ever seen me cry:
13: Have you ever seen me with my shirt off:
14: Have I ever offended you:
15: What is something embarassing that I've done:
16: What do I usually look like when you see me:
17: What do I say all the time \ whats my catch phrase:
18: Do you think we will be friends in 10 years:
19: Do you think I am honest:
20: Do you think I am bitchy:
21: Has there been anything you wanted to tell me, but didn't:

No comments: