8.12.2003

aw, shucks - a trip down memory lane ...

imagine my surprise to see that rewt got etherphyte back online - i thought the site would be lost and gone forever. hurrah! it's rather neat to see what people are up to and what they're saying about all of the issues out there.

so there is my plug. check it out. post if you'd like and you have a suitably sarcastic sense of humor. i think i will add some linking love as well. i know - i'm so sweet. (right)

quick side note - amusement never ceases - figured i should give an official statement concerning how i'm doing, as the takes on my "situation" are apparentely moving through collegiate circles. i am doing well, thanks - i'm much better. :-) i think part of the reason why journalism attracted me so much at first is because i thought being able to do the writing about others meant i would get out of being the subject of speculation myself ...

but then again, i suppose it's rather hypocritical of me to cry sensationalized while i have a blog, eh? it's all good - it's nice to know that i haven't disappeared from the minds of those i graduated with, at least! and anyway, it's good practice for my life of wedded bliss with orlando ... bwahahaha.

No comments: