10.08.2002

while it's been warm outside, i've been able to keep warm during my workday by going outside and soaking up some sunshine in the park next door during my lunch break. however, as it is exceptionally chilly today (and i'm in a skirt and lightweight turtleneck sweater), i'm sitting here on my lunch break absolutely freezing. high ceilings and a lot of marble makes for drafty rooms--which is tricky for me because i have a tendancy to be a little (or a lot, depending) on the cold side anyway.

i'm tempted to almost find some kindling wood and make a small fire to warm myself...but i suppose i could get in trouble for smashing up a senate chair, so i'll just curl up and try to keep warm instead. note to self for tomorrow: bring a warm sweater or a jacket...

ok, i'm finished with whining now. don't mind me.

No comments: