10.29.2002

i know beth must be all sorts of excited today.

as am i! what will i be picking up on my way home from work this afternoon?

the new tori album!!!! :)

i found it hilarious that chiefmoose.com was featured on the news this morning--no official reaction from the moosester, however. c'est la vie.

i've been freezing at work (again) for the past couple of days...not a fan. not to mention that i'm encountering a slight problem with my professional wardrobe (namely, the affect on my professional wardrobe that my running and excercising is having--grrr). but it's all good. i was absolutely exhausted last night--i've been really tired for the past four or five days--so i fell asleep around 9:45 (i know, i was shocked too). but, of course, i woke up at 2, 3:30 and 5:25 completely ready to start my day. once 6:25 rolled around, however, all i wanted to do was stick around in bed for a few more minutes.

never fails.

No comments: