10.17.2002

the fact that scotty posted a mayer set list written in german rocks my world.

let's apply my mad german skills, shall we?
3 x 5
my stupid mouth
city love
covered in rain
back to you
love song for no one
your body is a wonderland
why georgia
no such thing
83
neon

personally, i think "etwas das Ihran vermisst, ist ein maerchenland" (sorry, i don't have the keystrokes for either an s-set or umlaut) sounds pretty damn catchy. ;) either that or "warum georgia". i think i'll have to start referring to mayer songs in german now. thank you mr. crowe!

alicia IMed me yesterday to get me to go to the connecticut show. um...that would be tricky, eh? we were able to touch base for the first time in ages--it was great to hear from her!

i ran three miles last night and found numerous, numerous signs on "the west wing". score. more later.

No comments: