5.12.2004

where's the healthy switch?

status check - better, but not great
background ambiance - birds

all i've done for the past day and a half is sleep. to the point of knowing there's no possible way i could sleep more. but my body feels so tired that i drift off for another hour, lulled by the gentle whir of the fan and a manufactured cool breeze on my face. and thus the cycle continues.

but it's time to rise and prepare for work, to face the world that has been sunny, warm and gorgeous during my hiatus from consciousness. perhaps i'll perk up once i'm outside. perhaps i won't feel these lingering sensations of illness. perhaps i won't feel tired, rest my head and close my eyes again.

p.s. it just dawned on me that i'll be seeing mraz live in eight days. where did the time go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know if you search for revelry blog on google your blog isn't the first that comes up today, instead it is the veggie tales site. anyway, i hope you are feeling better. i think i have finally caught up from monday (and yesterday). Now i can't wait to get outside.

Victoria said...

i'm glad you have recovered - i, however, am still paying the price (i'm thinking my headache monday wasn't just writer contractions). and i can't find my checkbook. things are not well in victoria land.

but will be in a little while, when we officially have a flat! lots of love.