10.12.2004

nail-biter ...

status check - on the edge of my seat
background ambiance - red sox/yankees game

running commentary during the latter portion of the game. key: v=me, j=joey.
***be warned, a whole slew of expletives follow, mostly on my part. i get riled up during sox games***

v: last year, they lost to boston first game and wound up winning ...
YEAH KEVIN!!!!!
v: I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!
j: WE HAVE 2 AT HOME!
v: TWO RUNS!
j: YAH!
...
j: COME ON TROT... HIT A HOMER!
v: YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
j: I'll take it!
v: COME ON JV!!!!!!!
v: favorite player of mine!
...
j: GGGGGGGOOOOOOO
v: AAAAHHHH!!!!
j: WOO HOO!!!
v: I LOVE YOU JV!!!!
...
v: only 3 runs away!
j: 4 :-)
v: i'm looking for the tie right now - not asking too much too soon!!!
v: baby steps
j: lol, I learned last season that ties only lead to extra inning heartaches and a hangover the next day!
v: LOL - i'm happier with an extra inning heartache than no need for a bottom of the 9th heartache!
j: touche
v: FOCUS ON THE FUCKING BATTER!!!!!
j: I'm not digging Embree's facial hair, but if he keeps the Yankees down to no runs this inning, I'll make myself love it
v: haha - rock it. much like millar's billy goat beard. it amuses/annoys me, but i love him too much to slam it too bad.
...
v: C'MON MANNY!
j: come on Manny! hit a homer
v: AAAAH!
v: C'MON POPI!
j: DAVID, HIT ANOTHER HOMER!!!
j: just like in the last game!
j: I want another one of those right now!
j: because I was in the car for it last time, but if he does it now, I will see it first hand
j: GGGGGGOOOOOO
v: aaaah!
j: WOO HOO!!! I'll take it!
j: YEAH!!!
v: I LOVE YOU POPI!!!!!!
j: gosh that was close to a home run though!
v: i love torre's face even more
v: sooooo close
j: I know
v: we lucked out big time
...
v: i hate you derek you fucking pussy bitch
j: lol
v: but i love you johnny!
v: i love you orlando!
j: I've never heard you talk like that about anyone!
v: jeter deserves it. the little sleezy bitchy girlie fucker
j: oh, I completely agree... I just have never heard you talk like that about anyone before
j: if I am going to hear it out of you though, Im glad it's about Jeter
v: haha - no one fucks with my red sox and gets away with it without a verbal lashing
v: a-rod's not much better. little diva wanker
v: ooh, look at me, i'm making $25,000 a swing ...
...
j: NICE V!
v: BASE HIT!
v: that's my boy
j: woo hoo!!! :-)
v: EEEEK!
v: C'MON MUELLER!
j: do it again!
j: let's beat them at their home field
v: this is killing me.
v: hit it, get on base, johnny'll redeem himself ...
v: i can't look
j: you? I have to get up for work in 6 hours
v: HAHAHA
j: DAMN
alternacoustic: MOTHER FUCKER!
j: well, at least I can go to bed now...
v: ok, they'll have game 2, 3, 4, then 5
v: it's so schilling can redeem himself.
j: but damn it I am bummed
v: we've got the rest of the series
j: I just want to state that I have been saying that we would take the series in 5 games! now I can mean it
j: we're winning the next 4!

No comments: