1.30.2004

dammit!!!

i may have to rethink my anti-editing stance. perhaps i'll save the entries somewhere for myself and then edit accordingly. too many embarrassing-if-perceived-in-a-certain-manner posts are popping up on search engines.

hmm.

must sleep. tonight's downtown entertainment - jazz at the flynn - was amazing. during intermission, the near-perfect blend of my celebrity infatuations stood in the aisle seven seats away from me. i was actually thinking about walking up and saying hello when i saw the cursed band of gold on the left hand.

i don't know what concerns me most: that someone exists in the world (and within driving distance of burlington, at that) who looks like a cross between orlando bloom and jason mraz with a hayden christensen (i know that's a blast from the past, eh?) smile thrown into the mix; that such a person is already married; or that i felt the need to look for a ring.

good god. i feel old and superficial. to bed i go.

No comments: