1.27.2004

belated ff action and a vow

sure it's monday, but frankly, i don't give a damn. friday five action ...

at this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
at this very moment, i'm quite partial to mraz's "the darkest space."

2. ...food? grasshopper's no name was divine. and one of my favorites that i just haven't had in eons is my beloved and much-missed chipotle ...

3. ...tv show? it shocks me that i can't say "the west wing." i haven't seen it in eons and i miss it terribly ... but for now? no question: "sex & the city."

4. ...scent? a tie. either my vanilla sugar body lotion or orange. i'd say something profound like the smell of flowers, the smell of the sea air or whatnot, but let's face it: it's damn cold, no one's going outside to smell the ocean and the flowers are nonexistant right now as we're trapped in the dead of winter.

5. ...quote? my eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected. - anna m. uhlich

i was out driving tonight when i promised myself to never settle for an uneventful life. i will never live a dull life with a strict, unwavering routine. i want excitement and i am determined to find it, wherever it takes me, whomever i meet.

random thought, i know, but as i made the promise to myself, it was all-consuming. i don't want to wake up in ten years and feel like i've been asleep. i'm going to live life and love life. i'm not going to just go through it for the sake of going through it.

what's the point in that?

No comments: