9.13.2003

whoa whoa whoa ...

i just learned that my story needs to be filed by 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.

that gives me approximately an hour and a half, two hours at most, to check out things before heading to the office to write and file.

here we go, adrenaline rush! good thing i found the lede tonight ... crikey.

quick bits of vickie news -
- i met the mother of an incredibly influential person in my younger life this evening, shortly before running into three people from the office of my former employer ... small world ... more about the mother tomorrow when i'm more awake.
- i figured out what i'd love to do sometime around my birthday (related to previous factoid) - i want to go to new york to see "wicked" on broadway. who's game?
- i'm shocked and saddened by the deaths of not one, but two celebrities - johnny cash and john ritter ...
- i'm digging averi's new website.
- i'm exhausted and have to be a writing fiend tomorrow, so i'm sleeping now.

No comments: