9.03.2003

... creativity flowing ...

... hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words ...

i feel incredible.

i've spent portions of the evening relaxing, writing, thinking, anticipating. the reality of being able to converse, question, laugh and then write about it all fills me with delight.

i cannot believe there was a time just a few months ago where i would look at an empty spiral notebook and feel no desire to pick up a pen and write ... no desire to write, to listen to music, to watch a movie or a play - no real desire to do anything other than what was a necessary part of the daily routine.

during those times, i had to force myself to write, to jot down the thoughts in my head, even if the only thing i wrote was that i felt there was nothing to write. it all would serve as a record of my journey, i told myself.

i'm so glad i listened.

No comments: