9.11.2003

by the way

... by the way ...

yahoo problems have been cleared up - i think i should be able to get anything now. so send stuff to either that addy or the link at the top of this page ... and chlo, i couldn't get the attachment to open (i am now recalling why i didn't care if my smc account clogged up with spam - couldn't do anything with it anyway!) - can you resend?

and paul - you're at dave right now. and i'm all sorts of envious. we won't even discuss the sixth row factor. bastard. ;-) i am sure you're having a fabulous time while i write this - rock on!

vh1 is playing old school classsic rock videos as i write this. i'm rocking out at the desk in the computer room. i will now be dancing myself off to my room, singing "bad girl" until i plug in my laptop and have mraz and toca serenade me to sleep ...

No comments: