9.27.2003

... friendly fenway ...

i'm hoping against hope that the gods smile upon me and have my email addy come up as one of those selected for the green monster playoff seats. i would a) love to get to my fourth game of the season b) love to attend a playoff game and c) swoon with happiness to be able to watch a game - any game - from atop the green monster. if (when) the playoff game tickets don't come through, i intend to buy green monster tickets for one game next year. while i'm generally opposed to the ridiculous ticket prices at games these days, i would certainly pay the money once to sit on top of the wall ...

my new phone has the potential to outwit me. it's snazzy though - i dig it. my brother would have been completely lost with it.

i still have great disdain for football, but today's game made me realize i can at least tolerate it - almost find little bits of pleasure, actually. but i still think it's a lame sport. give me soccer - the REAL football.

and i'm exhausted. so, that said, i do believe i'm going to prepare for sleep now - prepare some music, curl up in bed and read "the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy" (which i picked up today because it's about damn time i read it) until i fall asleep ...

No comments: