4.06.2005

"Just like Natalie."

Michelle, consider this the sucky, mishmash post you so amusingly requested. Just kind of worked out that way.

Funny that I posted a Natalie Imbruglia reference yesterday and I see this posted on le petit hiboux today.

I tried not to laugh. Failed. Tried again, failed again. So bloody funny.

For those who don't trust me enough to blindly click away, it's karaoke for the deaf, performed by HBO Comedy's The Hollow Men. While viewing it, I had a ridiculous flashback to jumping on beds while performing an interprative dance to Blink-182's "Dammit."

Ah, good times.

In other news. Terry Francona is in the hospital after suffering from "tightness in the chest" this morning. Upon reading the Boston.com article, I realized I had no idea that this was a recurring problem for Terry. I, like the legions of other Sox fans, will be sending positive vibes to New York this afternoon.

And wouldn't it be lovely if the team won one for the manager? You know, their first win of the season? Hmm? I'm loving that the season has begun. I'm thrilled with the realization that I'll be at Fenway in slightly more than a week. But I'd be even more giddy with a win today...

It was one of two surprises waiting for me on the Globe site today. Huh.

And finally. I'm welcoming spring with a linen skirt and sandals. And loving every second I spend in the sunshine. Now I just have to figure out what I did with my 70s-fabulous-but-I-swear-I'm-only-wearing-them-once-yeah-right sunglasses...

No comments: