4.17.2005

Fenway Tip #245

If you happen to find yourself standing on top of the Green Monster during a night game in April, WEAR GLOVES.

The weekend was fantastic, but now I have a cold. Which means I'm sniffly, sneezy, coughy and husky voicey. Last night, tears were streaming down my face during "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again." My parents told me after that they thought it was amazing to see how moved I was by the performance.

I had to inform them that I wound up crying because I was trying so hard to hold off a coughing fit until the number ended and the applause would drown out the sound.

But that the song was great too.

But yeah. The Sox made me sick. So now it's time for drugs and sleep. A more lucid weekend recap (fun with photos included) will come tomorrow.

No comments: