7.18.2004

guess you had to be there

status check - slightly tired
background ambiance - silence, actually

tried explaining a vivid dream to beth this morning. unfortunately, my attempts at description failed me miserably.

"i dreamt X was giving me a business card as i was lying in bed and said he'd love to spend time with me."

i'd try to explain how the dream really was, but it doesn't work. any way i try describing it makes me sound like a strumpet. whoops.

in other news - brewfest saturday turned into a college reunion, as we all trickled into the same nightspots after leaving the waterfront. start off with drinks, finish up with dancing.

after a five-minute professional massage at brewfest, i urge anyone and everyone to get one. heavenly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2-1B's

you rock.
-em

Victoria said...

haha - yeah baby ... there's a productive workday.

thanks for the heads up!