11.03.2003

curses!!!

VomitDestroy: My name is vickie. I'm 23. OOO look at me...La-dee da dee dee

Auto response from magdalena281: what a lovely way to celebrate the birthday ... in burlington taking care of job paperwork (!!!!!!!), followed by shenandoah at uvm, followed by filing my review of said performance. leave love - find me at the show
!

hehehehe.

six and a half hours from my next shift in hell - i mean, work - and a review to write. but i just want to write responses to email love - i must put it off til tomorrow. but thought i'd jot a note here with the hopes that y'all would see it before then - i miss you guys!

best birthday present - parking permit and paperwork for my new job, which starts monday at 1. would have been earlier, but i'll be guest lecturing in the morning hours. bwahahaha ...

next monday will be great. the intro class, first day of work, night of ani. can all mondays have such an appealing itinerary?

i write review now. sleep soon. work way too soon. and enjoy the chance to catch up with the dc crew in the afternoon!

No comments: